Friday, August 13, 2010


Okay, this is a picture long long time ago.

I wanna thanks bby for treating me eat expensive dinner on thrusday! Aft school i went home rest awhile. waiting for this stupid bby to reach my house.mother helped me open the door, i was sleeping! Hah, went to take 856 to sbw aft that.woots, so happy^^ . reach the destination, cool the place was damn nice! and alot angmoh go there! the staffs there are friendly too! i forgot whats the name of the restaurant, but is at andrews ave, i think ;o. ate pasta, fish&chip,cheese fries and the super cute shoe cup of root beer float.well, the pasta i ordered not suit my taste but overall still okay la. hehe (;. was happy time with bby, alot nice songs are played at the same time when we are eating, romantic okay ;p . hehe! the bill was $62.15 ! burnt bby pocket ;x . thanks bby! iloveyou! he sent me home even though he is tired, and alot bangala in 856 he scared i kena touch keep protect me , haha cute la him, bby say them smelly . haiyo ! reach home 11plus, was mad tired.haah!ok lah, end here, bby is working naoz, miss him :B .

No comments:

Post a Comment