Sunday, August 8, 2010

Friday didnt attend school. Saturday went malaysia, and today gonna watch midnight movie(: .You guys know, i have so much problems this few days. All of my best frens are not with me. One stick with boyfriend, one stick with NEW friend one go back to old friend.wth can. zzz. ah fuck, and baby its at genting now. my phone can 24hour no msg one can.-.-. ah forget it.nvm, i can leave my ownself without anyone friends i can tell my problems to no one. and i realised , i have no true friend, not at all. dont tell me you are one of mine, you're not.

Day 5- Your dreams

Dont see me this type of person,i do have dreams too. alotalot. i wont say out lah, damn ps one.
one of it is .. that time baby tell me when he gets to 18 , he will drive me to school everyday. ;p.
and we stay tgt. HAHA. laughs. finish this lerh uh ;x

Lastly, i miss bby! come back soon ahz & precious, takecare inside. sigh ):

No comments:

Post a Comment